Account Executive (B2B) –
Location: Vancouver BC
Our company was founded on the simple premise of making it easier for businesses to communicate. Our story begins in the early 90s when the Canadian telecom market was just beginning to open up to competition. Since that time, we’ve been focused on adding service & innovation that improve business communication.
Over the last 25 years, we’ve seen a lot of changes, and have worked tirelessly to always be on the leading edge of innovation. Today SelectCom offers a full suite of applications designed to help businesses communicate better. With offices in Ottawa, Toronto, Montreal, Calgary, and Vancouver this position offers the opportunity to be a part of our brand new Vancouver Growth Team based out of WeWork Main Street Office.
We are looking for a tenacious hunter who will be tasked with growing our portfolio of Cloud telephony and Unified Communications as a Service (UCaaS)* to clients. Our Mission is to reach our target customers with a multi-touch consultative selling approach. This role is for someone who loves the hunt of sale, but also enjoys farming through old prospects and a database full of low hanging fruit.
This is an exciting opportunity to work in a “start-up” environment while benefiting from the support and stability of a well-established organization.
- Proactively develop new business opportunities – Prospect, hunt and assist in lead generation
- Manage and nurture all inbound leads and opportunities via phone, email, and in person when necessary.
- Prospect for Hosted VoIP, SIP, Internet, and Managed Service opportunities.
- Vigilantly use CRM software to ensure excellent lead management.
- Develop and maintain an individual sales pipeline.
- Consistently hit monthly, quarterly, and annual sales quota.
- Conduct customer discovery meetings and present solution demos with customers.
- Prepare and deliver quotes to Customer. Upon approval from Customer, convert to a sales order.
- Obtains 2-3 years of business development experience in the B2B Sales or Marketing
- Self-motivated and organized, with a hunger to succeed.
- Excellent networking skills, in depth understanding of marketing & lead generation
- Understands consultative selling and using digital technology to provide multiple touch points to future customers
- Understand the sales value proposition and overcome objections / hurdles
- Flexible and creative, always looking for new ways to excel.
- Possesses a confident, clear, and succinct communication style – written and verbal.
- Has Business acumen and is professional; capable of conducting themselves in formal business settings.
- Has the natural ability to have conversations with a variety of Canadian business professionals.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Has a Bachelor’s degree (Business preferred)
Value to Employees:
- Competitive Salary + Commission + Structured bonuses, all with no ceiling.
- Full medical and dental benefits.
- Flexibility in work schedule for business needs ex. Prospecting & meetings.
- Centrally located on Main St. in Mount Pleasant.
Salary Potential – 60,000 – 85,000
If this sounds like and exciting opportunity please apply via Indeed:
Please note: We are practicing all social distancing protocols in all our designated offices.
Do you have 2+ years B2B Business Development experience
At least 2+ years of experience in Technology/ Telecom sector
Are you located in Vancouver