Global Partner Service Director
As RST’s Global Partner Service Director, you will join a team comprised of accomplished and highly respected Mining, Engineering and Operations professionals. You will have full leadership and management responsibilities for our Services Division – Customer Service and Field Service teams. The Service Division is responsible for the technical quality of RST’s geotechnical and civil instrument installations globally. Members of this team are customer focused, team oriented, organized, detail oriented, entrepreneurial, technically competent and self-starters.
Location: Maple Ridge BC
Leadership and management of the Customer Service Department with full P&L responsibility, including:
- Field Service (site’s supervision, installation, commissioning, maintenance, troubleshooting/repair)
- Customer Support (call center, level 1, 2 and 3 technical support and troubleshooting, RMA)
- Strategic and executable growth plan
Leadership towards the implementation of systems, infrastructure (process, methods & tools) and strategies to enable first-class customer service with global coverage and 24/7 operation which includes:
- Technical Support Call Center
- Ticketing/dispatch/scheduling system
- Service Network Operating Center (NOC)
- Field service (site supervising/troubleshooting, installation and commissioning)
- Authorized Service Center(s) development, qualification and agreement
Leadership Skills include:
- Leadership towards the staffing, training and mentoring of Customer Support Team as well as a highly versatile Field Service team that can be mobilized towards large or small field service jobs, level customer support or other product-level tasks (e.g. testing).
- Leadership towards the management of customer relationships and contract negotiations regarding core service opportunities (e.g. Site-C).
- Leadership towards building and growing the service business by analyzing competitive data, market trends and customer’s needs.
- Working directly with the sales and cross-functional teams to resolve customer complaints quickly and effectively.
- Tracking and reporting customer’s issues and/or trends to identify opportunities and drive improvements.
- Leadership and development of all service staff.
- People management of all service staff (direct or via level 1 managers)
- The leadership of strategic team initiatives.
- Implementation of KPI metrics in support of continuous improvement.
- Regular reporting on team accomplishments and performance.
Qualification and Skills:
- Over five years of experience in a leadership capacity in Customer Service
- Full Customer Service & Support Life Cycle for OEM products as well as SaaS
- Bachelor degree in Geotechnical, Software, Computer, Electrical or Mechanical Engineering from an a
- Canadian accredited institution or international institution equivalent
- P.Eng or P.Geo or eligible to register is an asset
- Master Degree in Business Administration is an asset
- Geotechnical and/or construction fieldwork
- People developmentProblem-solving and general technical know-how
- Process, methods & tools (including CRM)
- Continuous improvement
- Ability to relate to design, manufacturing and sales
- Strong experience in establishing cultures and systems that deliver a highly positive customer experience.
- Customer focussed
- Team oriented
- Clear communicator
- Exceptional customer’s relationship/expectation management skills
- Full Time – In house
- Location: Maple Ridge
- Salary – 110K-150K
Please send Sharmila your Resume and include 6-9 bullets points of your career highlights that pertain to this role to email@example.com.
We will set up a 15-20 minute call with all those who meet the role criteria.
Please reference: Global Partner Service Director in your subject line.