Many of you might be wondering what that is and why you may need it – well trust us, we've seen some LinkedIn profiles and they could use some optimization!
We recommend you checking out this sweet post from NIV – 3 hurdles to creating a powerful and reputation-building LinkedIn profile. Don't be invisible!
What you're entering to win:
With over 200-million members (and some serious rank with Google), LinkedIn’s supercharged business network provides you with a platform to personally and professionally brand yourself on the spot and around-the-clock. Smart Savvy will make sure online you is up to par with offline you: switched-on, fluently social and guaranteed to make an impression.
We’ll breathe new life into your LinkedIn Profile. We will:
- Zero in on your job-seeking objectives and frame you as a prime player in that field through SEO keywords and relevant content
- Energize and optimize your headline to get you noticed
- Write you a compelling and professional summary that maximizes your expertise, career goals and personality
- Produce your skills and specialties inventory
- Increase your profile traffic from recruiters and business contacts
- Create your customized URL
- Ruthlessly review and edit your profile for any typos or errors
- Include calls to action to spark communication
- Get you started with a recommendation and referral strategy that best showcases your experience and contributions
What you’ll get:
- Direct email contact with your Smart Savvy resume/profile writer
- Five to seven day turnaround (rush orders available)
- For Vancouverites, a one-on-one session with a Smart Savvy + Associates Recruitment Professional
- Tips for a brand-building profile picture
- Strategies for getting social and staying relevant on LinkedIn
To enter this contest, simply leave a comment below on what benefit you most experience from being on LinkedIn.
For an extra entry, tweet the following:
I just entered to win a @smartsavvy LinkedIn package via @networkinginvan. RT to enter. http://ow.ly/k2Hcg
We will draw a winner on April 24th. Good luck!
Update: Congrats to Christine Tarves who is our lucky winner.