January 8, 2018 6:00 pm - 7:30 pm
455 Granville St
Organizer's Email Address
Looking to boost your career potential by learning SEO, Google AdWords & Analytics?
BrainStation’s part-time SEO/SEM & Analytics course is an effective medium for achieving your digital goals because it is led by an industry expert, it’s hands-on, and you’re accountable to your Educator and peers. If SEO/SEM & Analytics is something you’re curious to dive deeper into, this 90 minute Intro To SEO/SEM & Analytics Workshop is an excellent precursor to the part-time course and offers a great taste of the BrainStation learning experience.
The workshop will provide you with the basic understanding of search engines and analytics, as well as an overview of the essential skills of an SEO expert and the tools they use when building effective SEO strategies for brands. We’ll also discuss how to use Google AdWords to create paid search and display ads, and dive into Google Analytics to learn about its key features and reporting tools. Please bring a computer!
Please note you must RSVP via our official event page to attend.
Topics of Discussion
• Gain insight into how search engines work
• Understand the significance of keywords in any search marketing discipline
• Understand how to conduct basic keyword research to set your search strategy up for success
• Learn about the utility of Search Engine Marketing (SEM) and Search Engine Optimization (SEO) in marketing strategies
• Gain exposure to how SEM and SEO differ in execution
What You'll Get
• Insights from industry experts
• Snacks & refreshments at our campus
• Networking opportunity with like-minded professionals