NetworkingInVan.com is the premier online resource for business professionals, entrepreneurs and students in Vancouver looking to find local networking events, learn from networking experts and connect with like minded peers.
There are 4 ways that you can Write For Us.
- Contributor: Anyone can Submit a Guest Post as a Contributor. Check out our Articles Wanted and Article Guidelines pages to ensure you know what we are looking for. As a Contributor, you will be permitted a plain text Contributor Bio (no links)
- Author: Once you have successfully submitted and we have published 3 Contributor Guest Posts, you will graduate to Author status and can include promotional links in your Author Bio. If you are already an established Author, able to contribute on a consistent basis (min 1 article per month for 3 months) and would like to jump right to Author status, please Contact Us.
- Sponsored Post: If you would like to inquire about submitting a Sponsored Post click here to check out how you can promote with NetworkingInVan.
- Join Our Team: Want to attend some of the hottest networking events in Vancouver? Looking for the ability to work flexible hours doing something that will provide you with the experience you need to kickstart your career? If you answered YES……consider joining the NetworkingInVan team as an Writer Intern. (MORE INFO COMING SOON…..if you are interested in the Writer Internship send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Benefits of Writing For Networking In Van
Here are few of the top benefits of writing for Networking In Van:
- Guidance, Resources And Training To Help You Write Killer Content
- Work From Anywhere and Write About Your Passion
- Build Your Personal Brand To Help You Stand Out In The Crowd
- Position Yourself As An Expert Within A Chosen Niche
- Get Exposure To The Largest Network Of Business Professionals Online in Vancouver
What do we expect?
Want to submit a article to NetworkingInVan.com? We only accept articles that match the site’s standards of both writing and article content. The following is a list of qualities we are looking for in our Contributors and Authors.
- Writing Ability
Let's Get Started!
Check out the following pages for more information on how to write for us:
Please note that the Contributor and Author roles are unpaid positions.