May 30th at 9AM – 12PM, Live at Small Business BC, 601 West Cordova St., Vancouver & at other locations via video conference. Cost is $59 and you can register online here.
If you are a business owner in consulting services, this event is designed especially for you! Are you ready to maximize your business potential by diversifying into profitable, new markets? Going borderless and attracting international clients can help you increase sales from an expanding market, combat regional economic fluctuations, and create opportunities to add new niche services.
Attend this half day workshop to learn:
• How to build a business development plan
• Strategies you can use to overcome cultural barriers
• How to adapt your marketing and communications for international clients
• Accounting and tax considerations
• Legal implications including liability and immigration issues
For more information please contact Alpana Sharma at firstname.lastname@example.org