Price: CAD5.00/per person
Sports teams benefit from their customers – fans – being very passionate about their product. They seem to have an endless desire to consume information, open their wallet, and continually promote their favorite teams/players. In addition, there is a consistent and ever present product being covered in mass media outside of teams’ own marketing efforts.
So if you are not the Vancouver Canucks, how do you do this?
This session will cover key points such as:
- Why sports marketing is different
- How you can leverage this kind of presence in the mind of your audience/customers
- What you can learn from sports marketing to get your brand to the next level
As the social media/digital consultant for the Vancouver Canucks, Carson McKee provides digital asset management strategies for professional sports teams though his company, Direct Contact.
Internet Masterminds Group
Come to learn or come to educate, we meet every Monday night to discuss Internet marketing strategies.
- 1633 West 2nd, Vancouver, B.C.
- Alta Moda Hair (side entrance)
- Between Fir St & Pine St near Granville Island
- 7-9pm every Monday (except Holidays)
- Free parking at back
Donations are reinvested back to group.