Indulge N Dance - Indulge and try some fine treats while mixing and mingling with other foodies in a relaxed atmosphere.
When: April 14, 2012
Where: W2 Media Cafe
Tickets and info: Click Here
Vancouver’s newest food adventure is here! Indulge n’ Dance is an after-dinner party featuring seven of Vancouver’s up-and-coming pastry chefs who are offering their divine treats for you to sample and enjoy. After indulging you can dance the night away to some of your favourite 80s/90s tunes presented by Girls on Wax.
Indulge and try some fine treats from 8:30 pm to 10:30 pm while mixing and mingling with other foodies in a relaxed atmosphere.
The following treats will be offered by our talented artisans:
- Vanilla buttermilk cake pop coated in white Belgium chocolate & candied maple bacon by Some Kind of Wonderful
- Pina colada cupcake: pineapple cake, coconut custard, pineapple cream cheese icing, toasted coconut by Guava Jelly Cupcakes
- Matcha macaron with white chocolate yuzu ganache by Kawaii Eats
- Dark chocolate baked donut, whiskey orange glaze by Hyggelig
- Apple caramel pie pop by The Pie Hole
- Chocolate ganache tart with salted caramel by Yummy Workshop
- Molasses spiced cookie ball coated in chocolate + rosemary shortbread cookie by Rosy’s Bake Shoppe
The W2 Media Cafe will also be serving some sweet samples prepared by chef Karen McAthy.
Dance the night away from 10:30 pm to 2:00 am. We’ll have our DJ spin some of the greatest dance music from the 80s and 90s. Make sure your wear your dancing shoes!
Your Indulge n’ Dance Ticket includes admission for one (1) to the event and dance party as well as one (1) dessert (full size) frome one of the pastry makers, small dessert samples from the W2 Media Cafe and one (1) coffee beverage. You can also order an Add-on Treats Ticket for three (3) additional desserts. The event venue is a licensed premise and a selection of beer, wine and other alcoholic + non-alcoholic beverages will be available for purchase.
Please note that this will be a first come, first served event. If you’d like to have the full selection of treats or you have set your eyes on a specific treat, we recommend you arrive early. We WON’T sell additional treats tickets at the event to help artisans plan ahead and avoid wasting product. Treats will only be served until 10:30 pm.
Must be 19 or older to attend.
By purchasing your tickets for the the event you acknowledge and agree to the fact that the products available are made in private kitchens.