Date: September 25
Time: 6:30pm – 10:00 pm
Location: The Opus Hotel, 322 Davie St
Ticket: $30 for Members, Non Member $40
Let Jaeny Baik, former CBC TV host, show how easy it is to get over your nerves to make a VIDEO!
Did you know…. That You are 50 times more likely to get a first page google ranking through video than plain text?
Internet retailer report customers who watch a product video are 85% more likely to buy. Video is the most powerful component of social media. Clients feel like they have already met you and trust you. So don’t let insecurities stop your success! Jaeny will show how even a technophobe can post a video online and unveils her trade secrets!
- The Top 3 elements to making a profitable video and how to do it yourself, or find the right professional to produce it.
- The Top 5 mistakes people make when video blogging and how to avoid them.
- Techniques to perform confidently in front of a camera.
- The easiest way to upload a video to the web in minutes.
- The #1 secret to being fantastic on video.