FWEBC K-Series – Social Media and Marketing
Knowledge for the entrepreneurially-minded…because knowledge is everything!
Date: Thursday, April 12, 2012
Time: 8:30-11:30am (11:00-11:30 – optional)
Refreshments & hand-outs provided.
Cost: Members: $50 +HST / Non-members: $75 +HST
- Are you launching or have launched a new business?
- Do you want tools and contacts for building and growing a leverageable business?
- Already Involved in FWE but want more?
k-series (knowledge series) features 6 sessions (over 6 months) on relevant business topics led byindustry experts and entrepreneurs in an interactive and informative format. Come away from each session with practical and useful tools that inspire fresh ideas and build valuable business relationships!
k-series is a great way to start to get involved in FWE or a good addition to Member Forums and HSBC Mentor Program participants. Designed, but certainly not limited to women entrepreneurs who have launched or are looking to launch a new business. Everybody is welcome. You can attend 1 k-series session as a non-member.
Topic: Social Media & Marketing
- Katie Drechsel, TELUS, Web & Social Media
- Cadi Jordan, Jordan Consulting
- Jaeny Baik, Jaeny Baik Media
- Mhairi Petrovic, Out-Smarts Marketing Inc.
6 interactive workshops with hands-on tools (from January to June)
- 2.5 hour sessions
- 20-25 individuals per session (15 women entrepreneur members; 5 entrepreneurially-minded members; up to 5 non-members…just check with us!)