Date: September 12th
Time: 7:00- 9:00pm
Location: Sacred Space Studio at 3574 west 4th ave, Vancouver
Ticket: $20 early bird before September 5th, $25 afterwards
Get a Handle on your hormones with this informative evening event with Dr. Alexina Mehta, Naturopathic Physician who has a special interest in women’s health and has worked with hundreds of women to help restore health with their hormones. Dr. Mehta’s background in Naturopathic Medicine and Energy Medicine lend her to offer her patients comprehensive options and treatment strategies to feel better in side and out.
Calling all women with hormones!
The endocrine system is influenced by many internal and environmental factors that can shift things off balance. Come and understand the connections between your hormones and the options to create more harmony inside and out.
In this interactive talk, you will learn:
- The link between sleep, stress and hormones
- How your adrenals, thyroid, female hormones and weight loss are connected
- Saliva hormone testing and the benefits
- 5 easy lifestyle tips you can do to start the process of getting back in harmony
- How the cycle of the Moon and the female hormonal cycle are connected
- What you can do: food, cleanses, supplements, herbs, homeopathic remedies and body-mind awareness techniques