March 23, 2017 6:30 pm - 8:00 pm
1110 Hamilton Street
1110 Hamilton Street #410
Organizer's Email Address
Join us Thursday, March 23rd for a Fireside Chat with Mike Belgue, the Creative Director and VP of Marketing at Native Shoes.
Previously at John Fluevog, Michael has over 18 years of experience in the fashion and footwear industry. Mike oversees the creative direction of Native Shoes, focusing on visual communication and product. A thought leader in creative direction, Michael is the Co-founder of prominent Paris-based creative group Hobo Media that is based out of Paris and Vancouver along with the corresponding art and fashion journal, Hobo Magazine.
Get an inside look at Mike's role as a VP of Marketing, how he drives Native Shoes' marketing strategy, fashion industry marketing as a whole, as well as insights on his career path and what led him to where he is today.
What You'll Learn
- How to build brand identity on a global scale
- Retail marketing: offline vs. online
- How to stay innovative in a competitive market
- Developing your creative process
What You'll Get
- Intimate discussion and Q&A with one of Canada's leading creative professionals
- A BrainStation notebook & pen for note-taking purposes
- Light snacks and refreshments!