NetworkinginVan.com is teaming up with Social Media for Non-Profits for their next event on June 25th at SFU Harbour Centre *full day event. The ticket value is $250 and gives you access to the full-day program, access to all breakouts, continental breakfast, and lunch. Enter now for your chance to win!
We have two tickets to giveaway.
About the event:
Social Media for Nonprofits will bring together nonprofit decision-makers and supporters in the Vancouver area to share practical tips and tools for fundraising, marketing, and advocacy. Speakers will address a variety of topics in a series of short, TED-meets-Twitter style talks and interactive workshops. The agenda will revolve around insightful keynotes, workshops, seminars, and panels from a variety of dynamic experts, all sharing practical tips and tools for leaders of Canadian and US charities. So don’t miss out!
Speaker Line Up:
- Jason Mogus, Principal Strategist, Communicopia
- Darren Barefoot, Co-Founder , Capulet Communications
- Susanna Haas Lyons, Public Engagement Specialist
- Guy Steeves, Regional Development Director, Vancouver BC
- Brady Josephson, Strategic Director, Charity Express
- Jonathan Christian, Founder, We Make Stuff Happen
- Darian Rodriguez Heyman, Head of External Partnerships Scial Media for Nonprofits
- Trina Isakson, Principal, 27 Shift
Who Should Attend?
- Executive Directors & Founders
- Development & Online Marketing Professionals
- Marketing & Communications Staff
- Nonprofit Bloggers and Media
- Board Members & Volunteers
- Nonprofit Consultants
To enter contest, please:
Comment in the space provided below with who you would like to hear most at the event.
For an extra entry, tweet the following:
I just entered to win a ticket to @SM4Nonprofits event on June 25 via @networkinginvan. RT to enter. http://ow.ly/maBUN
We’ll announce the winners on June 23rd!