Date: December 4
Time: 07:00 PM – 09:30 PM
Location: Vancouver school of bodywork and massage, 300 – 342 Water Street, Vancouver
Ticket: $40 (Early bird $30 before November 30th)
With special co-host, Cheryl Brewster.
Are you really doing what you love… or are you struggling with what that is and how to do it?
Are you as kind and supportive to yourself as you are to others?
Are you at a plateau in your life and unsure of your next step?
If so, please join us for a powerful and empowering Diva Date Night!
As the end of 2012 draws near, we are approaching a climax in our personal and collective history. Gone are the days when ignorance was bliss. The world needs us to bring our full, authentic awareness to each and every moment.
And yet consciously stepping into your true authenticity ~ and sharing it wholly with the world amidst massive internal and external change requires clarity, passion and confidence.
It’s easy to succumb to exhaustion when your life takes unexpected turns and it’s all to easy to find yourself less self-accepting and confident than you’d like to be… especially with yourself.
When you are able to access your intuition you tap into a deeper sense of personal power and inspiration… and realize that you were made for times like these.
During this empowering evening, Cheryl will share:
- How to see through the intuitive heart to gain ~ and keep ~ a clear, solid perspective during changing times
- How to translate your greatest challenge into your greatest strength
- The main things that block intuition and prevent you from experiencing the results you want
- How to use heart resonance to empower and access intuition more consistently
- How to stay in love with life and connected to your vibrancy and abundance
- And more!
This evening is about ending 2012 and beginning 2013 with joy and purpose in your heart.
By the end of this powerful Heart edition of Diva Date night, you will walk away with a deeper sense of your Authentic Self and how precious and powerful you are.
Get Event Notices and News
A weekly summary of the hottest events (we won't blow up your inbox) – Promise :)