Date: January 23
Time: 11:45 AM to 2:00 PM
Location: Sutton Place Hotel, Pol Roger 2 Room, main floor adjacent to Fleuri Restaurant, 845 Burrard Street
Ticket:$20 cash at door or $21 online in advance includes 2 hour meeting & light lunch. Sorry, no cheques. Make cc payments online in advance @ http://tinyurl.com/copiaroundtable
Join other like-minded and like-hearted entrepreneurs, cultural creatives, free agents and professionals choosing a path of conscious career. Introduce yourself and your business, project or path. Meet 30+ people who share your values and interests. Take your chance to win great door prizes. Enjoy a light meal in a lovely space while you work and play at the same wonderful time.
Copia meetings do all the relationship-building, promotion and sales of any regular business network, but add the depth of Spirit Venture: an awareness of life purpose, an openness to meeting your whole self and not just your business persona, and an intention to support the wellness and authentic self-actualization of every member of our community. You’ll never feel better about your business or more excited about your life!
Questions? alanna [at] copiaspirit [dot] com.
Never miss a meeting! Send an email to notices [at] copiaspirit [dot] com to be added to the Copia notices list.
Copia is for you if:
• you admire great entrepreneurs like Steve Jobs, Richard Branson, Anita Roddick, Mark Cuban, Arlene Dickinson, Yvon Chouinard, Jeffrey Hollender, Larry Page & Sergey Bren, and Ben Cohen, every one of whom credits intuition as a cornerstone of their key decisions;
• you read books and watch webcasts on productivity, innovation, marketing, systems (or at least save and bookmark titles and wish you had time to get back to them!) because lifelong learning and getting better at what you do to get more out of life is something that matters to you;
• you feel a sense of purpose, mission or dharma in your life or business… or you have a longing to feel more of that and would like some support to help you get there;
• you run your business or career with a higher code of conduct and decision-making than mere market standards or even conventional ethics, knowing that we are what we do and what we invest in (money, time, energy, thought… it’s all karma at work);
• you try to make time for a spiritual life, perhaps you have a personal practice, probably a strong sense of purpose or dharma, yet you sometimes find yourself struggling to earn the living you desire or to balance time and priorities so they work for you;
• you enjoy learning, growing and connecting in a positive environment which attracts other smart seekers, supports your authenticity and courage, and offers insight to take you just that little bit farther than you could go on your own;
• you would enjoy meeting and feel more confident exchanging business referrals with a community of people who seek to live with awareness in action, who embrace Integral living and a quadruple bottom line (people, planet, profit and presence), and who renew their choice every day to take their souls to work;
• you believe in being for things instead of against them; that abundance leaves no room for scarcity; that love can always conquer fear; and that there is no conflict between spiritual consciousness and material success;
• you’re still reading whether you feel like any of the above described you bang-on or not – something is resonating. YOU ARE CURIOUS; it’s time to learn more.