Date: January 31, 2013
Time: 07:00 AM – 09:00 AM
Location: Coast Coal Harbour Hotel, 1180 West Hastings Street
Ticket Cost: Members $45 – Early Bird $39; Non-Members $55 – Early Bird $49
Students $37; Collegiate $32
Registration Link: http://www.bcama.com/events/breakfast-speaker-series
Looking to ramp up your marketing efforts for 2013? Want to stay ahead of the curve with advertising trends? Join us January 31st for BCAMA’s Annual Ad Agency Panel and prepare to be enlightened. This year Wasserman, Station X, DDB and Cossette, will share their insights on the top advertising trends for 2013.
Each agency panelist will speak for 10-15 minutes with a Q&A discussion to follow. Bring your enquiring mind — don’t get left behind!
- Lance Neale, President, Station X
- Alvin Wasserman, President, Wasserman and Partners
- Lance Saunders, Executive Vice President/Managing Director, DDB Canada
- Ute Preusse, Director of Strategic Planning, Cossette
- Claire Booth, President, Lux Insights