- Advertising Home – Details and Demographics
- Ad Packages Available
- Sample Campaign and Results
- Policies & Procedure to Get Started
You've found this page because you realize that NetworkingInVan.com could make a great platform for you to promote your event, groups, jobs, and content and you can directly measure your ROI with predictable results and potential for up to 2,000 Clicks to your Event Per Campaign
We are actively seeking Promotional Partners who are holding events, or want to reach the business minded individuals in our network within the Greater Vancouver area.
NetworkingInVan.com is the premier online resource for business professionals, entrepreneurs and students in Vancouver looking to find local networking events, learn from networking experts and connect with like minded peers.
Site & Traffic Details (Reach & Exposure)
If you have a product or service to promote to our audience of business professionals, entrepreneurs, event planners and students in Vancouver, we want to hear from you! Here are just a few stats to help you understand the value we can provide to the right affiliates, partners and sponsors.
Our network continues to grow every day!
- Networking In Vancouver – Website Monthly Page Views – 13,500+
- Networking In Vancouver Email List – Event and News Subscribers – 1200+
- Networking In Vancouver Email List – Event Hosts and Promoters – 500+
- Networking In Vancouver Facebook Fans – 2000+
- Networking In Vancouver Twitter Followers – 5000+
- Networking In Vancouver – Website Visitors – 4000+
- Events Posted – 1,500 +
- Articles Posted – 400 +
- Established 2011
What is Networking In Van?
- We LOVE meeting new people and connecting people
- We believe extending your network is important because you never know where your next opportunity lies
- We have created one site that gives you the best of the best when it comes to networking opportunities in Vancouver
Why Do People Come To Networking In Van?
- Get all the latest and greatest Networking events in Canada's third largest city
- Attend networking events from 17 different professional fields and counting
- Submit your own Conference or Event to be featured on the site
- Get resources on how you can best network at the events featured
The median demographic profile is:
- 70% Women, 30% Men
- 25-44 ages make up 50% of our Audience
- College Educated
- Earns $25,000 – $100,000
- Canada (80%), United States (8%)
- Has no children