Date: January 19, 2013
Time: 1:00 pm – 4:00 pm
Location: The Theatre inside UBC Robson Square, 800 Robson Street Vancouver
Ticket: The earlybird price is $27 + HST. After January 1 the regular price is $57 + HST.
This is a 3-hour seminar designed for entrepreneurs and aspiring entrepreneurs and their stakeholders. It describes a new approach to designing, building and financing a startup. This new approach is a system of proven strategies, tactics and milestones known to lead to success. It can hugely boost a startup’s probability of success and the quality of its founders’ entrepreneurial journey.
You’ll learn a system of 19 integrated strategies to:
- Design a roadmap with milestones known to lead to success
- Design a business model that fits you
- Design a business model that can make money
- Build a product / service that customers really want
- Build a business that can be sold for a premium price.
When you apply these 19 integrated strategies, you’ll:
- Attract a great team, great partners and high-quality capital
- Have a focused, fulfilling and fun-filled entrepreneurial journey
- Reduce anxiety, confusion, frustration, stress and struggle
- Reduce false starts and fatal flaws
- Avoid a patchwork of tactics held together by hope and hard work
- Avoid the trial-and-error approach to startup development
- Safely and boldly navigate the startup minefield
- Eliminate blind spots
- Gain clarity, certainty and confidence
NEED MORE INFORMATION?
Contact Roger Killen at (604) 408-0888 or firstname.lastname@example.org or visit www.rogerkillen.com